Anyone wishing to adopt a dog from our rescue will be required to visit the kennels and meet the dog to find their perfect match. By meeting the dog not only will they be aware of the dog’s breed, size and physical appearance, but also their temperament and individual personality.
All members of the family, including dogs they may already own, need to be involved in this process to ensure we get a good match.
Once an adoption had been decided on there is a minimum donation of £180, which helps to cover the care the dog has received in kennels, a vet check, first vaccination, neutering and micro chipping and a homecheck.
We provide lifetime back up for our dogs, and if for any reason they can no longer be part of the family they are adopted into we will take them back into rescue.
The adopters will be asked to read and sign the following agreement.
- I agree that the animal is being adopted for myself and WILL NOT be sold, adopted, or given to another party.
- I agree that the animal WILL NOT be allowed outdoors without supervision. When taking my dog outdoors, s/he will be on a secure harness and wear proper ID.
- I agree that this dog is to be a companion animal, NOT a guard dog. The dog will live inside my home.
- I agree that the animal must be sprayed/neutered by 5 months of age. If the animal is not sprayed/neutered prior to adoption, proof of surgery must be mailed to the rescue within 30 days of the procedure.
- I agree that the adoption fee includes micro chipping, neutering (if the dog is old enough to do so) and first vaccination. Further vaccinations etc will be at my own cost and are to be carried out at Easipetcare.
- I agree to care for the animal in a humane manner. This includes supplying adequate food, water, shelter, attention, and medical care.
- I agree that if at any point I cannot keep the animal, I will return him/her to the original rescue WITHOUT REQUESTING A FEE.
- I understand and agree that the current rescue makes no guarantees about the animal’s temperament and is not responsible for future damages or injuries caused by the animal.
- I give the current rescue permission to call or visit my home at any reasonable time to assure that the animal is being properly treated and cared for.
- I agree to keep the rescue informed of my current home address and phone number.
- I agree that all statements I have made on this form are true. If it is found that any statements I have made on this form are not true, the adopted animal can be confiscated.